Teeth Straighteningat Dentalcare Trowbridge
Dental braces, Trowbridge
Dental braces are no longer just for children, we see more adult patients wanting to get their teeth straightened. And because dental braces have changed so much in recent years, there’s now more reason than ever to look at updating your smile with braces.
Dental braces can treat the following conditions:
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded or overlapping teeth
- Gappy teeth
- Issues with bite including an under, over, cross and open bite
Different options for Teeth Straightening
We know that our patients are unique and so we offer a range of dental braces to suit you. Here is an overview of the types of braces we offer. We suggest that you book a consultation with your dentist to talk this through in more detail. Our knowledgeable and caring team can help you to decide which brace will be best for you.
Benefits of Teeth Straightening
If you decide to have your teeth straightened with us, Dentalcare Trowbridge can offer you:
- A personal consultation to discuss what you want to change about your teeth and what you want to achieve
- A long-term holistic approach. We don’t just straighten your teeth; we consider your oral and general health and together we form a view on which treatment is best for you and your lifestyle
- Custom made braces. Our braces and aligners are bespoke, and custom made for you to achieve the best results in the minimum time
- Latest technology. We use the latest technology to ensure that your treatment is up to date in every development
- Payment plans and interest free finance to help spread your payments and manage the cost
Book a consultation at Dentalcare Trowbridge and find out more about teeth straightening.