Invisalign Teenat Dentalcare Trowbridge
Invisalign Teen clear braces in Trowbridge
Invisalign Teen has all the benefits of the Invisalign adult braces, but they have been especially made to accommodate growing teenagers.
Just like Invisalign adult braces, Invisalign Teen are:
- Made of clear plastic with no brackets or wires. They are practically invisible to everyone else
- Removable – you take these braces out to eat, drink, brush your teeth and for special occasions
- Made up of a series of clear aligners which you change on a weekly basis to allow for the small movements in your teeth
- Custom-made for you
The difference between Invisalign Teen and Invisalign
As well as having all the usual benefits of the adult Invisalign braces, Invisalign Teen has:
- Room to accommodate for the growing jaws and teeth of teenagers
- A blue indicator on the aligners which fades as time goes on. This is helpful in checking that you are wearing the aligner for the correct number of hours per day and to remind you when to change the aligner to the next one in your set
- A replacement set of 6 aligners included in your treatment, just in case any go missing
Invisalign Teen are a great option for growing teenagers but they are considered a cosmetic form of teeth straightening and so there is a charge for this treatment. Each case is different and depends upon the complexity of the case. Your dentist can tell you how much Invisalign Teen braces will cost but on average they start at £2,000. We offer payment plans and interest free finance to help spread the cost.
The advantages of Invisalign teen braces in Trowbridge
Teenagers love Invisalign Teen braces because they are:
- Made from a clear plastic so no one needs to know that you’re having your teeth straightened
- You can take these braces out to eat, drink and to socialise
- Most patients complete treatment in months.
- By taking your braces out to brush and floss your teeth, it is easier to keep your teeth clean and maintain a better oral hygiene.
- Able to help with most orthodontic cases
Frequently asked questions about Invisalign Teen
How often should I wear the braces for?
Even though these braces are removable, you should be aiming to wear your Invisalign Teen braces for a minimum of 21 hours a day. We recommend getting into the habit of taking them out only to eat, drink and brush your teeth before putting the braces straight back into your mouth. The more you wear your braces, the faster your treatment time will become and the closer you are to achieving your dream smile!
What happens if an aligner gets lost or broken?
The average teenager is quite likely to lose or break an aligner and so Invisalign Teen have factored this into the treatment. You can claim up to 6 replacement aligners and you should contact your dentist as quickly as possible. If you need any further replacements after the 6thaligner, there will be a cost implication.
Why do I need to change my braces every week?
Changing your braces every week allows for gradual movement in your teeth as they are being straightened. Each aligner is made up front and is made to reflect how your teeth will look for that moment in time.